Our kindergarten is for children from 3 years of age, until they start school. We have 3 kindergarten groups with a total capacity of 55 children, with flexible daily booking times.
What we offer our children
- Early musical education
- Pre-school advancement
- A weekly healthy breakfast
- Structured gym sessions
- Supervised cooking sessions
- Various Projects of relivant topics
- Celebrations and festivities
What is important to us
- To help the children develop their personalities and convey a positive feeling of self-worth and confidence.
- To give the children a vast amount of space to play, be physically active and the possibility of individual development through free play.
- The childrens participation and inclusion in discussing matters relevant tot hem (i.e. group projects)
- To help the children have a positive and child appropriate transition between the different life stages (i.e. from Nursery or to school)
Our two main groups both consist of a main group space and separate smaller adjacent room. In both groups a climbing plateau serves as an additional play area and the long, spacious hallway can also be used by the children for free-play. Our third group, a smaller Kindergarten group with a smaller group space, share their room with the after-school club. It consists of the main group area, also a climbing plateau and the adjacent after-school club homework room. The Kindergarten group and after-school club occupy the spaces alternatly. All kindergarten groups have a generous seating area with tables and comfortble sofas for storytime. The children also have an Arts and crafts room, our very generously sized gym for physical inside activities and a very spacious outdoor garden with a sandpit incl. a wooden playhouse, a climbing frame, a super long slide, a water play unit, swings and various vehicles. The outside space and what it has to offer, was carfully designed with all exsisting components carfully chosen, to support and animate the childrens’ imagination when venturing out.
Watch this video and see for yourself.
Our kindergarten team is looking forward to meeting you and your child/children.